What is the worst criminal changes or any would a person have against them

Pueblo, CO |

If some one is wrongfully evicted
With only a day. Notice

In the state of Colorado. What charges can be sought against landlord
And are they facing jail time?
Or fines?

Is there any way they will be able to get off. Or have the charges dropped if I file. ?

Criminal charges? I am unaware of a single criminal charge.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

I'm not sure of the question. If it is based on the lawful action of a landlord lawfully evicting a tenant following CO state law and the laws governing eviction and forceable detainer, then it is not a crime.

If you were wrongfully evicted, hire a civil lawyer to contest the civil action.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Not exactly sure what you are asking, but First Degree Murder would be the most serious charge.

State, local, and municipal law topics

Recommended articles about State, local, and municipal law