What is the worst criminal changes or any would a person have against them

Asked about 2 years ago - Pueblo, CO

If some one is wrongfully evicted
With only a day. Notice

In the state of Colorado. What charges can be sought against landlord
And are they facing jail time?
Or fines?

Is there any way they will be able to get off. Or have the charges dropped if I file. ?

1. Frank Mascagni III

6

Answered . I'm not sure of the question. If it is based on the lawful action of a landlord lawfully evicting a tenant following CO state law and the laws governing eviction and forceable detainer, then it is not a crime.

If you were wrongfully evicted, hire a civil lawyer to contest the civil action.

2. Daniel Nelson Deasy

4

Answered . Criminal charges? I am unaware of a single criminal charge.

3. Andrew M. Leone

Answered . Not exactly sure what you are asking, but First Degree Murder would be the most serious charge.