What is the waiting time from ard completion to ex - spongement ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Pittsburgh, PA

i got DUI # 1 and a short time later i got DUI # 2 and got the Phoenix program . ARD shows up completed on the docket sheet .

1. Joseph Patrick Lesniak

Pro

6

Answered . I agree with Mr. Keller. Once you have successfully completed the ARD program you can file a petition to expunge.

2. Robert C. Keller

4

Answered . This appears to be the second time you have asked this question. If ARD was sucessfully completed it can be expunged. Please note however, that a record of it is maintained by the District Attorney and it shall be considered a first offense in the event of future DUIs within a 10 year period. Your attorney will be able to look into the status for you.

3. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . I answered the first version of this question yesterday, please refer to that information.

4. Michael David Ferguson

3

Answered . The expungement petition can be filed immediately. Most records are destroyed and expunged within 6 months of filing.