What is the statute of limitations to sue a landlord for a security deposit in Philadelphia, PA?

Philadelphia, PA |

I left my house in Philly in the summer of 2009 to move to Baltimore for graduate school. I never received my security deposit from my landlord, even after sending numerous certified letters to her house and office (which she refused to sign for). Anyways, I would really like to pursue this matter but I don't know how much time I have left to do so. The landlord also lives in New York if that matters.

It appears that you may still have time left to file suit for the return of your security deposit. However, I need to know more information. Landlords have a tendency to settle out of Court In these situations when an attorney gets involved to avoid steep penalties. Please contact me for your free consultation.

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant