What is the statute of limitations on filing suite for an unlawfull arrest and unlawful termination of parental rights

Cisco, TX |

arrested 5 yrs ago in texas injury to a child assault on peace officer 3 yrs ago parental rights were terminated 1 and half yrs ago all charges dismissed. 1 yr ago fed investigation concluded district attorney stated we arrested her for the purpose of removing her children once we had done that we saw no reason to persue charges against her. feds say not right but not against the law. what are my contitutional rights here

1. This looks like a family law question. I am moving it to that section of avvo.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.