Skip to main content

What is the Statute of Limitations on an Inheritance in PA?

Edinboro, PA |

Father died a year ago, sister hired attorney and claims she is waiting but being very shady about it. What should I do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If there are assets to which you believe you are entitled to a share, there would not be any apparent reason why you are waiting for this "shady" lady at all. Ignore her, employ your own probate attorney in the county where your father last resided, and push on ahead without delay.
Disclaimer: California attorney Robert Miller has practiced for over 45 years and restricts his practice to real estate and probate matters in the Central District of Los Angeles. Any opinion expressed is for general informational purposes only, no attorney-client relationship is intended or created by this answer, and no action or inaction should be contemplated without first employing and consulting with a competent attorney convenient to the questioner.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer