Skip to main content

What is the statute of limitations in Nebraska to file a excessive force lawsuit

Syracuse, NE |

my brother was pelted with 13 beanbags while passed out. His blood alcohol was 0.435. Yes that is the correct number. 0.435. So there is no denying he was passed out. He had numerous stitches, bruises etc.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Normally it would be two years. We are happy to offer you a free initial consultation to talk about the case. Give us a call at 402-455-1711 to set up a time to talk. We have been in business for almost 25 years and fight hard for the people we represent.

  2. Notice of intent to sue a governmental subdivision like a law enforcement entity is generally much shorter than 2 years.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics