What is the statue of limitation for stalking or harassment in california?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

i know that the sol will extended for something like stalking and harassment but what if the action stop... what is the sol for it?

please read the question clearly

Pro

7

Answered . If you are being stalked or harassed, your first priority is to get a restraining order against the person to protect your safety.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

1

Answered . The statute of limitations for crimminal prosecution is three years. Probably two years for any civil action.

3. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

Answered . Normally the statute of limitations for Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress is 2 years. Contact an attorney in your locale to go over all of your potential claims and the applicable limitation period for each in California.