What is the shortest time possible for the Appellete Court to issue a decision after a hearing? Even a guess is acceptable.

Las Vegas, NV |

What is the shortest length of time "possible" that the Supremes could issue it's opinion after hearing orals - even a guess is fine..

They had announced 3 specifics in the "description" of the case when they posted it online. During the hearing their questions remained focused on those 3 issues.

This is a visitation case -- and the initial petition / orders followed the plain English of the statute - -but when the statute was "applied" a second time, the Supremess wanted to decide how to apply the statute (and their questions followed that line).

That is all I can tell you because I'm not a lawyer but I think mine presented well == keeping away from evidentiary type slams at other party.

Hope this is enough info for a "guess" of shortest time possible for a decision. .

1. You should be able to gauge how quickly they publish there decisions by how other decisions have been published. It usually depends on their backlog and how quickly their clerks can help draft the findings. If time is of the essence a court can render a decision very quickly if it is not then it could be a few days to a few months. good luck.

2. You should be able to gauge how quickly they publish there decisions by how other decisions have been published. It usually depends on their backlog and how quickly their clerks can help draft the findings. If time is of the essence a court can render a decision very quickly if it is not then it could be a few days to a few months. good luck.