What is the risk of declaring "legally authorized to work" even if you're status expired 2 years ago

Las Vegas, NV |

I applied to this job and filled out application and checked "authorized to work" box, got interviewed and now im being called back to fill out the rest of the paperwork (w2 and so on) i have SSN and driver's license and expired work permit, i was able to obtaine these paperwork due to my marriage to a US citizen but my status expired 2 years ago and i even have deportation order but didnt leave. Whats the risk? If let's say the new immigration reform bill becomes law, and qualifies me, will this action im going to do gonna affect my immigration application/benefit? Please help before i make this move.

1. This is considered fraud because you are no longer authorized to work. It can make you inadmissible and with an outstanding removal order, you are in a very tricky situation. If you had a previous lawyer, you may want to go in and consult.

2. Please see the answer to your other question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.