What is the right form for me N 600 or N 400

Brooklyn, NY |

I am a 20 years old and will turn 21 next June, and hold permanent Green Card since last year after my 19 birthday.
I entered the United States and obtained the Green Card last year, and I want to apply for the citizenship
Question: what is the right form, is it the N 600, and If not and I have to apply using the N 400 form can apply right away or I have to wait another 5 years since the date of obtaining the green card.

1. N-400 is an application for naturalization. You have to be a green card holder for 5 years to apply unless you are married to a US citizen or have served honorably in the US Armed Forces.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. It doesn't sound like you qualify for NATZ yet - N 400 or 600.

3. N400

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.