Skip to main content

What is the punishment for foodstamp fraud in Michigan??

Winter Haven, FL |
Filed under: Fraud

i found out during a work related investigation that i have a warrent in michigan for welfare fraud they say i was over paid $500 in food stamps and now have to repay $1000 which is no problem i just dont want to go to jail for food stamps i wasnt even aware that i was being fraudulant what can i expect to come from this who should i contact???

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to hire an attorney in Michigan to help you clear up the warrant, and resolve the charges against you.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer