What is the punishment for being charge for substituting urine screen.

Asked 12 months ago - Lebanon, VA

I AM ON MISDEMENUOR PROBATION . SO FAR SHE HAS NOT VIOLATED ME.BUT WHAT IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR THE CHARGE SUSTITUTING URINE SCREEN IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA?

1. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

5

Answered . If you are thinking of getting high and substituting a urine sample with a normal sample by another, you are planning a future crime, and no sensible professional attorney will assist you to facilitate or further any future crime. Comply with the terms of your probation and do not take drugs, otherwise you will not like the eventual alternative of jail of you keep treating your life so carelessly.

2. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

5

Answered . If you have not done this, don't do it. It is clearly a violation of your probation. best to just not use drugs.