What is the proposed judgment form number in Calif?

Torrance, CA |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I received a rejection slip from th clerk telling me to submit a proposed judgment form . Is this # JUD - 100 and if so do i fill in items 6 ( a ) 1 - 6 ?

You can either specially prepare a proposed judgment on pleading paper, or you can use the Judicial Council Form JUD-100.

There is insufficient information in your post regarding the type of case, the outcome, and the nature of getting to the judgment (default vs. stipulation vs. trial), so it is not possible to advise you how to fill out the form.

Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult with your own attorney.

It is a default judgment.

I agree with Mr. Chen. I have included the link to the form you seek. Good luck!

This is not legal advice and the within response does not create an attorney client relationship between this office/me and any other person or entity. Hans Gillinger Of Counsel Law Offices of Bonnie Z. Yates 13323 Washington Blvd., Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90066 tel: (310) 204-6624 fax: (310) 204-6624 Direct: (310) 279-5048 Email: web:

You don't state type of case so hard to advise on how to fill it out? Use JUD-100 or your own Judgment form if you want. Just make sure to have all the necessary elements filled in or provided for correctly and also serve with a notice of entry of judgment once the court enters the judgment.

Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any statements are made for general informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client privilege is created by this communication. Attorney is licensed in California only.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes