What is the proposed judgment form number in Calif?

Asked over 1 year ago - Torrance, CA

I received a rejection slip from th clerk telling me to submit a proposed judgment form . Is this # JUD - 100 and if so do i fill in items 6 ( a ) 1 - 6 ?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Hans Albert Gillinger


    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . I agree with Mr. Chen. I have included the link to the form you seek. Good luck!

    This is not legal advice and the within response does not create an attorney client relationship between this... more
  2. Frank Wei-Hong Chen

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . You can either specially prepare a proposed judgment on pleading paper, or you can use the Judicial Council Form JUD-100.

    There is insufficient information in your post regarding the type of case, the outcome, and the nature of getting to the judgment (default vs. stipulation vs. trial), so it is not possible to advise you how to fill out the form.

    Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is... more
  3. Constantine D. Buzunis

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . You don't state type of case so hard to advise on how to fill it out? Use JUD-100 or your own Judgment form if you want. Just make sure to have all the necessary elements filled in or provided for correctly and also serve with a notice of entry of judgment once the court enters the judgment.

    Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,861 answers this week

3,376 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,861 answers this week

3,376 attorneys answering