What is the proposed judgment form number in Calif?

Asked over 1 year ago - Torrance, CA

I received a rejection slip from th clerk telling me to submit a proposed judgment form . Is this # JUD - 100 and if so do i fill in items 6 ( a ) 1 - 6 ?

1. Hans Albert Gillinger

Pro

9

2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Chen. I have included the link to the form you seek. Good luck!

2. Frank Wei-Hong Chen

7

1

Best Answer

Answered . You can either specially prepare a proposed judgment on pleading paper, or you can use the Judicial Council Form JUD-100.

There is insufficient information in your post regarding the type of case, the outcome, and the nature of getting to the judgment (default vs. stipulation vs. trial), so it is not possible to advise you how to fill out the form.

3. Constantine D. Buzunis

4

1

Answered . You don't state type of case so hard to advise on how to fill it out? Use JUD-100 or your own Judgment form if you want. Just make sure to have all the necessary elements filled in or provided for correctly and also serve with a notice of entry of judgment once the court enters the judgment.