What is the proper way to file a proper objection to my brother being a conservatorship, should i just show all the things he

Lancaster, CA |

has done without pow or conservatorship, like sell my dad s personal items like when he had an estate sale, after the judge told him he had no pow, and my dads cars are missing, and my moms jewerly. I just dont see how he can get away with all this stuff and no one has put a stop to him, i did file a declaration to all parties. i am afaird before you know it my dad s money will be missing. the courts keep sending me and the bad sibblings to next court and the next court. so whats gona happen when we get to la court.

1. You need to consult with a probate or a family law attorney in your community. Your brother's conduct, based on your statements, does not appear to be appropriate. Good luck with this.

This is not a substitute for a consultation with a probate or family law attorney in your community.

2. The conduct is certainly bad and would be the basis of denying your brother's petition. The issue is, have you put up an alternate. Essentially you need to file a competing Petition. You need to consult an attorney.

The general advice above does not constitute an attorney-client relationship: you haven't hired me or my firm or given me confidential information by posting on this public forum, and my answer on this public forum does not constitute attorney-client advice. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: In order to comply with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.