What is the processing time for sponsoring spouse leaving in India if get married to green card holder girl from US?

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

Hi,
My brother in law is in India and getting married to Green card holder girl in February 2014. If the girl put the file for sponsoring my brother-in law, how long it will take for him to get the visa. what is the processing time and what are the documents she will need to submit with the application and how much fund will she need for sponsoring? Can you please send me all the details ?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . The processing time will be 9-12 months. As far as the details, please watch my video about Green Cards through Marriage.