What is the processing time for sponsoring spouse leaving in India if get married to green card holder girl from US?

Hi,
My brother in law is in India and getting married to Green card holder girl in February 2014. If the girl put the file for sponsoring my brother-in law, how long it will take for him to get the visa. what is the processing time and what are the documents she will need to submit with the application and how much fund will she need for sponsoring? Can you please send me all the details ?

1. The processing time will be 9-12 months. As far as the details, please watch my video about Green Cards through Marriage.

Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Marriage and prenups topics