What is the processing time for I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for an unmarried son or daughter.

Stockton, CA |

over 21 in California Service Center Processing Times..how much months USCIS will take for petition approving.

It depends on whether you are a USC and what country the beneficiary is from. In any event; a long time. Check the Visa Bullitan published monthly by the State Department.

I agree.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

Unknown. However, the waiting time for an unmarried son or daughter could range up to 28 for someone born in the Philippines and more than 115 years for someone born in Mexico.

Please click the link below for additional information.

---------
Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Subscribe to our Free Immigration Newsletter
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Manuel Alzamora Juarez

Manuel Alzamora Juarez

You mean 15 years right???

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics