What is the processing time after AOS fee submited??

11413 |

I apply for my spouse I-130 last year.i am a us permanent resident.i got a update from uscis last months about my case is post decision activity.then i got NVC letter after 1 month of that.and i paid AOS fee.now i wanna know how many days after my spouse face interview.Can u tell me the current approx time.i check USCIS case time status but i cant understand this??
Thanks for your kind advise.

Did you also pay the visa fee?

It will take about 2-4 more months ... depending on how quickly, promptly, and correctly you respond and follow directions.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

I still dont pay the visa fee.but i pay $88 i mean AOS fee.i am waiting for the next step now.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

If you weren't asked to pay the visa fee ... something is not-normal. Usually both fee bills are sent at the same time.

NVC will not ask me to pay visa fee.they sent me a letter they want only AOS fee.Now what is your opinion?how much time it will take??or what is the next step??i preparing to sending my all support document within few days all my proof and my spouse details with police verification.??

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Why do you think that the NVC "will not" ask you to pay the visa fee? My personal opinion is that you need to meet with an attorney ... something is wrong.

I submit the DS 3032 form and I pay $88 of AOS fee.i have the payment receipt of IV case AOS fee payment Receipt details.but the payment status of the receipt is still in process.i paid the fee is 6 days ago. thanks for your kind advise waiting for your advise.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

I understand that you were only asked and only pad the Affidavit of Support fee ... but, the fact that you ween't asked to pay the Immigrant Visa fee indicates that something is not normal. My advice is to talk to a lawyer.

Sir thanks for your kind advice.sir why u think that it is not normal.i apply my spouse september 2011. i am still us permanent resident.and i am waiting for my citizenship after 2 months.after 2 months have citizenship interview.and i am preparing my all documents to send NVC.they ask to submit my spouse details.like passport copy,current address,birth certificate,police clearance.and from me my all tax document,our marriage proof etc.my AOS payment status still in process.how many days it will take to aos fee status paid.did u get this kinda case before??? waiting for your kind advice sir.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

I don't think it is necessary for you to become a US citizen. The priority date is now at October 2011 ... thus, the NVC should have asked for the IV fee. He can be processed NOW. Talk to an attorney.

Usually takes anywhere from 2 to 4 months. Any mistakes or omissions on the applications will delay the final adjudication.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I apply for my spouse I-130 September 2011.i am a us permanent resident.and i m waiting to get us citizenship after 2 months.i got a update from uscis last months about my case is post decision activity.then i got NVC letter after 1 month of that.and i paid AOS fee but i dont pay IV fee.because NVC dont ask me to pay visa fee.the AOS fee i paid 6 days before.its still in process.not paid yet.so what is the next step.and how many days it will take to paid AOS fee status.when i pay Visa fee for my spouse.now i wanna know how many days after my spouse face interview.Can u tell me the current approx time.i check USCIS case time status but i cant understand this?? Thanks for your kind advise.

2-4 months

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics