What is the processing time after AOS fee submited??

11413 |

I apply for my spouse I-130 last year.i am a us permanent resident.i got a update from uscis last months about my case is post decision activity.then i got NVC letter after 1 month of that.and i paid AOS fee.now i wanna know how many days after my spouse face interview.Can u tell me the current approx time.i check USCIS case time status but i cant understand this??
Thanks for your kind advise.

Did you also pay the visa fee?

It will take about 2-4 more months ... depending on how quickly, promptly, and correctly you respond and follow directions.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. Usually takes anywhere from 2 to 4 months. Any mistakes or omissions on the applications will delay the final adjudication.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. 2-4 months

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics