What is the process of appealing or contesting a family court's decision on child custody, visitation and support

Pueblo, CO |

this is missouri court who sent this and we have a lawyer out here margit...and a lawyer there tom burk III, the letter says physical custody and visitation: custody, visitation and residential time for each child withe each parent shall be at such times as th parties agree. in the event that the parties cannot agree, father shall have custody, visitation or residential time as set forth below. so work it out with the idiot or go to court to fight it thats bs if he thinks he's going to get all of that and it said father shall provide the transportation for the child to aid from his residence for purposes of visiation and temporary custody. The child will be permitted to fly to father's home unaccompanied for the temporary custody. hes only 4 and a half !

1. Family court appeals are designed to fail because your local appellate divisions provide the trial court everything it needs to settle your case: the lawyer for the child, the psychologists and the visitation facilities. Any appeal will be denied except in those rare cases when an issue is really blatantly obvious and in need of appellate intervention. One example would be lack of service of a pleading.

This is the reason family courts can do anything they want to include taking away your child and making you pay psychologists for "treatment" and "therapy".

As to your particular case, it seems the rule that "the father never gets custody and the mother always loses it" appears to have applied. The ruling is almost never in line with reality and the appellate court will find every possible way to deny your appeal: you failed to frame the issues; you failed to preserve your objections; you failed to make a record; and dozens of other gimmicks.

2. I'm not sure I understand your question, but I can tell you that a 4-1/2 year old child cannot fly unaccompanied on a commercial airliner. Each airline sets its own rules, but the minimum age on most major airlines is age five. I suggest you contact the airline that would be used to determine that airline's policies. Some airlines have more restrictive policies. If the child has to be accompanied bvy an adult, the cost of the escort is part of the costs of transportation. If this does not answer your question, you need to ask more specific questions.