Skip to main content

What is the process for turning myself in for a warrent? The warrent is bcuz I didn't go to court for my check up.

Coatesville, PA |

The judge gave me communities service n I didn't finish it all and I didn't get the letter to go back to court.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. I advise you to hire an attorney in Coatesville to make sure the process goes smoothly. A local attorney will know the correct process and can also make sure you get the most favorable conditions for release.

    Legal disclaimer: I am not your attorney. Although I am an attorney, here I am only giving general advice, based on the limited statement you have made. I advise you to hire a lawyer, and get more specific advice tailored to your unique situation.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics