What is the procedures to obtain the white passport ?

Asked about 1 year ago - 08873

i am a new green card holder and need to stay out of America about one year or a little more
so i need to have the white passport
is there any condition to issue it or not
and if there are condition i want to know what is it ?

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

2. Yolanda Navarrete

Pro

2

Answered . Staying out that long may put your residency at risk. Be sure to consult an attorney before you leave.

3. Eric M. Mark

Pro

1

Answered . I believe you are referring to a Reentry Permit. You can complete the form I-131.

4. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . Do you refer to the Reentry Permit? if so, you can find the form on USCIS website.