What is the procedures to obtain the white passport ?

Asked about 1 year ago - 08873

i am a new green card holder and need to stay out of America about one year or a little more
so i need to have the white passport
is there any condition to issue it or not
and if there are condition i want to know what is it ?

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Alena Shautsova


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

    Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may... more
  2. Yolanda Navarrete


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Staying out that long may put your residency at risk. Be sure to consult an attorney before you leave.

    Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to... more
  3. Eric M. Mark


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I believe you are referring to a Reentry Permit. You can complete the form I-131.

  4. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Do you refer to the Reentry Permit? if so, you can find the form on USCIS website.

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street,... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,088 answers this week

2,803 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary