What is the procedure of filing an appeal to the Appellate Court? FM matter. What is the best way to fill out the form?

Asked about 2 years ago - Eatontown, NJ

There are so many questions which I don't know how to respond to it for example the pro se Appellate packet on p.21 #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10. Its hard to put a few sentence to$5, $6, #8,#9 when there is so much to write about.

1. Philip Smith Burnham II

Pro

Best Answer

Answered . Appeals are complex. To start the appeal you need to file:

1) Notice of Appeal;
    2) Case Informaiton Statement (Appellate Form http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/appdiv/forms/1...)
    3) Transcript Request Form.

Make sure you attach the orders to your Notice of Appeal.

You really should consult with an attorney so your appeal is properly filed.

Good Luck.

2. Jeffrey Anthony Skiendziul

2

Answered . Please refer to my previous post regarding the appel of your FM Matter. The appeals process is one that is complex and should not be entered into lightly. If you are having difficulty then you should speak to a family law attorney regarding your situation.

3. Ronald Glenn Lieberman

Pro

Answered . You need to follow the directions but really should consider retaining an attorney because of the complexities of an appeal.