What is the procedure for obtaining residency through business in US

Asked over 1 year ago - Lynbrook, NY

Hi I would like to know if there's any way to obtain residency in US through business petition

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . Yes, there are couple of ways one could obtain residency through a business. The categories and descrtiption of procedure are well beyond the scope of this free, general immigration law forum. To examine your situation and the options you might have, as well as their feasibility, you'll need to schedule a consultation with a competent immigration lawyer in person or via telephone or Skype.

2. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague. Your employer may have several options to petition for your green card, but it is very fact specific. It is best to have a consultation with an attorney.

3. Charles Richard Conroy

Pro

Answered . Yes, you can acquires residency through a business petition. There are several options available, but you need to sit down and consult with an attorney. Be prepared to discuss your educational background and employment history. You'll need an employer to sponsor you as well. Several of us provide a free initial consultation (see below). Take advantage of that.

One or more answers have been taken down.