What is the procedure for obtaining residency through business in US

Lynbrook, NY |

Hi I would like to know if there's any way to obtain residency in US through business petition

Yes, there are couple of ways one could obtain residency through a business. The categories and descrtiption of procedure are well beyond the scope of this free, general immigration law forum. To examine your situation and the options you might have, as well as their feasibility, you'll need to schedule a consultation with a competent immigration lawyer in person or via telephone or Skype.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleague. Your employer may have several options to petition for your green card, but it is very fact specific. It is best to have a consultation with an attorney.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Yes, you can acquires residency through a business petition. There are several options available, but you need to sit down and consult with an attorney. Be prepared to discuss your educational background and employment history. You'll need an employer to sponsor you as well. Several of us provide a free initial consultation (see below). Take advantage of that.

FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION AVAILABLE. Phone (646) 663-5902. Offices in Queens and Manhattan. Website located at ConroyImmigration.com. Our responses on this site do not create an attorney-client relationship. Our responses on this website are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Immigration and nationality law is a complex area of law which requires careful review of a person's particular circumstances. Do not rely on any answers provided on this site to make a decision on your case. For proper legal advice, you may contact us for a free initial consultation.