What is the procedure for obtaining residency through business in US

Asked over 1 year ago - Lynbrook, NY

Hi I would like to know if there's any way to obtain residency in US through business petition

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Giacomo Jacques Behar


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Yes, there are couple of ways one could obtain residency through a business. The categories and descrtiption of procedure are well beyond the scope of this free, general immigration law forum. To examine your situation and the options you might have, as well as their feasibility, you'll need to schedule a consultation with a competent immigration lawyer in person or via telephone or Skype.

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be... more
  2. Alexus Paul Sham


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I agree with my colleague. Your employer may have several options to petition for your green card, but it is very fact specific. It is best to have a consultation with an attorney.

    Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does... more
  3. Charles Richard Conroy


    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . Yes, you can acquires residency through a business petition. There are several options available, but you need to sit down and consult with an attorney. Be prepared to discuss your educational background and employment history. You'll need an employer to sponsor you as well. Several of us provide a free initial consultation (see below). Take advantage of that.

    FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION AVAILABLE. Phone (646) 663-5902. Offices in Queens and Manhattan. Website located at... more
One or more answers have been taken down.

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Green cards

A green card is a legal document which provides proof that the owner is a lawful permanent resident of the United States.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,299 answers this week

2,843 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,299 answers this week

2,843 attorneys answering