What is the penalty in Ventura, Ca for a 2nd DUI with injury to a pedestrian?

Ventura, CA |

The first DUi was 4 year ago, the second just occured. Injury to a bike rider was caused.

1. You are looking at a felony charge that can hold a state prison sentence. This is not a joke. Speak to an attorney immediately and refrain from leaving details of your case on here.

Elliot Zarabi
    www.FreeCriminalConsultation.com
    213-612-7720

2. I practice in Ventura County. This can be treated as a felony . Depending on the injuries it might be able to be reduced to a misdemeanor . You absolutely need an attorney for this offense. You are looking at jail time ; fine; formal probation; alcohol school and possible installation of IID on your car.

Andrew Roberts
    (805) 496-7777

3. If the biker was injured, and they probably were in a bike vs car situation, the DA will file a felony DUI case against you. My practice is limited to DUI defense and DMV hearings, and my practice is based in Ventura County. Please check out my web site and call me. -Mindy McQueen

4. This is regarded as a felony and the fact that their is a prior. makes it that much more serious. You must contact a lawyer. Ventiura County takes these cases very seriously.

DUI topics