What is the penalty in Ventura, Ca for a 2nd DUI with injury to a pedestrian?

Asked about 2 years ago - Ventura, CA

The first DUi was 4 year ago, the second just occured. Injury to a bike rider was caused.

1. Elliot Rahmim Zarabi

Pro

2

Answered . You are looking at a felony charge that can hold a state prison sentence. This is not a joke. Speak to an attorney immediately and refrain from leaving details of your case on here.

Elliot Zarabi
    www.FreeCriminalConsultation.com
    213-612-7720

2. Mindy H McQueen

Pro

2

Answered . If the biker was injured, and they probably were in a bike vs car situation, the DA will file a felony DUI case against you. My practice is limited to DUI defense and DMV hearings, and my practice is based in Ventura County. Please check out my web site and call me. -Mindy McQueen

3. Michael Korry Bialys

2

Answered . This is regarded as a felony and the fact that their is a prior. makes it that much more serious. You must contact a lawyer. Ventiura County takes these cases very seriously.

4. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

1

Answered . I practice in Ventura County. This can be treated as a felony . Depending on the injuries it might be able to be reduced to a misdemeanor . You absolutely need an attorney for this offense. You are looking at jail time ; fine; formal probation; alcohol school and possible installation of IID on your car.

Andrew Roberts
    (805) 496-7777