What is the penalty if convicted of interstate stalking in the state of pennsylvania?

Asked about 2 years ago - Philadelphia, PA

I am receiving harassing phone calls, threats, and facebook messages threatening violence form someone who resides in Philadelphia PA and I live in Greensboro, NC. Can this be considered interstate stalking and/or cyber bvullying? This has been going on for about a year and a half. What is the maximum sentence if convicted?

1. James Regan

Pro

3

Answered . You should go to the local police department with the evidence of harassment. The authorities will prosecute hime wherever the penalties are harsher.

2. Daniel Nelson Deasy

2

Answered . Check with a local criminal defesne attorney know know of the penalties -- but you ought to call the police to reeport the conduct!

3. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

1

Answered . Local law enforcment should be contacted. If they refuse then speak to the FBI. Statutes vary from state to state. If the perpetrator is doing what you say he is doing, then he is likely violating Pennsylvania state law, North Carolina state law, and federal law. Look at my website to view the laws he may be possibly violating. www.digitalesq.com