What is the penalty for submitting false timesheets.

Asked over 1 year ago - Kingston, NY

submitting extra hours on timesheets and signing patients name while working for healthcare ageny as a personal care aide.

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

Answered . Every case is different. It is likely a felony. Depending on the amount in question probation is a possible outcome.

2. Arthur H. Forman

Pro

1

Answered . If there is medicaid or medicare funding for the patient, you could be arrested for criminal fraud.

3. Ryan M. Finn

Pro

1

Answered . This could be a major issue for you and your employer. I would call an attorney right away to discuss your options. You may qualify as a whistleblower if your employer is asking or suggesting that you do this. Feel free to give me a call or email if you would like.