What is the penalty for prostitution while on probation for cannabis possession in California?

Dublin, CA |

probation is for one - three years

Prostitution is a misdemeanor under PC 647(b). It carries up to a year in jail and other fines and conditions, some of which my colleagues mentioned. In addition to the time you can get on the prostitution, you could also face a violation of probation (VOP) and serve time for that, too. Talk to an attorney who has the facts of both cases so you get the most accurate information for your situation.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

2. Is it prostitution or solicitation ? You have a probation violation issue. You will likely have an HIV test requirement, of solicitation registration as sex offender and probation.

There are several variables and I suggest that you contact a criminal defense attorney.

3. Probably HIV testing and registration along with probation. Seek counsel.