What is the penalty for prostitution while on probation for cannabis possession in California?

Asked over 1 year ago - Dublin, CA

probation is for one - three years

1. Pius Joseph

Pro

3

1

Answered . Is it prostitution or solicitation ? You have a probation violation issue. You will likely have an HIV test requirement, of solicitation registration as sex offender and probation.

There are several variables and I suggest that you contact a criminal defense attorney.

2. David Clark Jones

1

Best Answer

Answered . Prostitution is a misdemeanor under PC 647(b). It carries up to a year in jail and other fines and conditions, some of which my colleagues mentioned. In addition to the time you can get on the prostitution, you could also face a violation of probation (VOP) and serve time for that, too. Talk to an attorney who has the facts of both cases so you get the most accurate information for your situation.

3. Michael Douglas Shafer

1

1

Answered . Probably HIV testing and registration along with probation. Seek counsel.