What is the penalty for driving on a cancelled License in IL? Cancelled due to a BAIID violation

Belleville, IL |

My spouse was driving my car and got multiple aborts on BAIID due to inexperience.There was no alcohol invloved thus,the B.S. VIOLATION

1. You don't state whether your BAIID requirement was for an MDDP or for a RDP. In either case, the Secretary of State should have sent you a letter asking for an explanation. Either you didn't respond or the SOS did not accept your explanation and the Permit was cancelled.

You can contest the cancellation at a formal hearing with the SOS but the time requirements to do so are strict.

Either way, your suspension or revocation remains in effect and the penalties for driving while susp or rev are serious.

Call attorney Ted Harvatin in Springfield at 217 525 0520. He is the dean of SOS related driving issues in your area. Don't try to handle this yourself.

Good Luck