What is the origin of the American principle of the jury?

Asked about 2 years ago - Uvalde, TX

How many people make up a jury? Why? Who says?

1. Charles K. Kenyon Jr.

1

Answered . Sorry. This isn't the place for your homework to be answered.

Google "Magna Carta" and the "US Constitution."

2. Keith G Langer

Pro

1

Answered . Libraries exist for a reason. Go to yours and research the issue.

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
  3. Martin L Bearg

1

Answered . Per my colleagues, I would direct you to Ask, Wikipedia and the Magna Carta, since our jury system was created in the US Constitution by the founders, who came from England. You may also wish to biblical resources..

The foregoing is not intended to be legal advice upon which you may rely as I have not been retained for this purpose.