What is the next After the USCIS Biometrics Appointment??

Westbury, NY |

Jan 17,2013 : The Application I-485 Sent to USCIS in Lockbox

Jan 22,2013 : Application Received ( Got the confirmation by the USPS )

Feb 04, 2013 : Got the confirmation receipt from the USCIS but needs to allow a few weeks to be visible at the USCIS website said a USCIS agent through the phone to me.

Feb 05,2013 : Got my Appointment notice for Feb 14,2013 at 8:00 Am at the USCIS office .

Can somebody tell me how long it will take to get everything done.
PS : I didn't file any EAD because i didn't know that. Is it a problem? Will they issue it to me without filed the form with the I-485? Should i send it now ?

Thank you!

1. Adjustment of Status may take anywhere from 4-8 months. If you did not file for your EAD, you may file for it now, but you will have to pay separate filing fees for it.

Contact attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

2. You wait for the interview.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. You will not get EAD, unless you filed for it. If you filed everything in right way, next you will have an interview.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Call (212)880-1538 for detailed evaluation of your case. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Visit us at WWW.USIMMIGRATIONPLUS.COM Contact Immigration Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016