What is the next After the USCIS Biometrics Appointment??

Asked over 1 year ago - Westbury, NY

Jan 17,2013 : The Application I-485 Sent to USCIS in Lockbox

Jan 22,2013 : Application Received ( Got the confirmation by the USPS )

Feb 04, 2013 : Got the confirmation receipt from the USCIS but needs to allow a few weeks to be visible at the USCIS website said a USCIS agent through the phone to me.

Feb 05,2013 : Got my Appointment notice for Feb 14,2013 at 8:00 Am at the USCIS office .

Can somebody tell me how long it will take to get everything done.
PS : I didn't file any EAD because i didn't know that. Is it a problem? Will they issue it to me without filed the form with the I-485? Should i send it now ?

Thank you!

1. Gintare Grigaite

Answered . Adjustment of Status may take anywhere from 4-8 months. If you did not file for your EAD, you may file for it now, but you will have to pay separate filing fees for it.

2. Tsirina Goroshit

Answered . You will not get EAD, unless you filed for it. If you filed everything in right way, next you will have an interview.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You wait for the interview.