What is the most likely penalty I would get for stealing a cell phone from school and using the service? I'm 15

Asked 12 months ago - Higley, AZ

Im 15, i'll be 16 next month and the hearing is next month as well, I got caught with a stolen cell phone from school and i did use the service to call and i never texted though but i am being charged with theft. I just really want to know what kind of penalty i could get. I hope its not as serious as going to Juvie.

1. Guy W Bluff

Pro

Answered . First offense? 15? You will likely be offered a plea agreement with the payment of a fine, court costs, and unsupervised probation for 12 months.

2. Stephen Ross Cohen

1

Answered . It really depends on whether you have prior convictions and what judge you get. Talk with your court assigned attorney, and stop doing stupid things.