What is the most common reason to be scheduled for I-751 joint interview?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

1. Kevin Lawrence Dixler

Pro

2

Answered . I agree. The documents that you and your husband presented do not meet the minimum requirements to prove that you have entered into a bona fide marriage.

I strongly recommend that you hire a competent and experienced immigration attorney as soon as possible to assist with the process and appear at the interview. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.
  2. Dean P Murray

Answered . The most common reason would be that there is a concern that the marriage is not bona fide.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

3. Nicklaus James Misiti

Answered . I agree with the other attorneys and would add you should stop attempting to gain approval without an attorney. Hire an attorney before your case is much more difficult and will be more costly. My firm handles these types of claims in NY.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . The bona fides of the marriage.