What is the minimum amount of probation that can be givin for possession of a controled substance under one gram cocaine?

Houston, TX |

First offense and want to know what the minimum amount of time they can give for probation? It's from 6 years ago it really wasn't even mine but my lawyer says that if we take it to trial that one of the cops from that night will testify it was in my seat. I switched seats with the driver when we got pulled over because he was on parole and I was 17 and dumb I'm just scared to take it to trial because well grey county is pretty curupt and I have a son and good job now please some advice... And what the minimum probation they will give is and can I get the fine lowered?

1. 2 years is the least amount of probation time available for a felony. However, the judge has the option of letting you off probation after 1/3 of this time if you complete and pay off everything early.