What is the min to max penalty for pcs meth and the endangerment of the welfare of a child?

Asked over 1 year ago - Ashland, OR

APD entered my residence after my failure to open the door after an hour of them trying to get me to answer the door while I was asleep with my two year old awake trying to open the door for them and my mother who stopped by. once they entered by breaking my living roon window they found meth on my counter that was in a zip lock baggy that was said to be within the reach of my 2 1/2 yr old child on the bathroom counter.

I had a friend over that night and I know it was his meth because it was not mine. I thought you had to have knowledge in order to be convicted. My public defender says that the jury says that I could have been crashing from meth and that was why I wasnt answering the door. I actually just got into a car accident and had taken my pain meds. I know that these charges could be dropped if the guy would just be a man and own up to his drugs he left in my house. but he wont.

1. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . You've indicated that you have an attorney. That individual should be your sole source or information and advice about your case. If you are unsatisfied with counsel's efforts you may hire counsel of your own choosing, otherwise I recommend that you address your question and any others you may have to your PD. Good luck.