What is the maximum fine for disorderly conduct (summary) offense in PA?

West Chester, PA |

I was cited for disorderly conduct for standing on the corner after officer told me to leave.

1. Max penalties possible. Up to 90 days in jail and/or a fine not to exceed &300.00 plus costs. Unless you have a bad prior record or there is something really extreme about your conduct the likely penalty will be a fine plus costs. No jail and no probation.

2. Usually, summaries are punishable by a fine. However, it is possible for many summaries to receive up to 90 days in jail. - If you have a clean record prior to being issued a citation for a summary offense, then you can almost certainly keep your record clean by arranging to do some community service or taking a class in anger management, for example.

The above answer is for information only; and does NOT constitute legal advice. This answer does not constitute, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between KaplunMarx, PLLC, Theodor Kapun and any receiver. The information provided on these pages is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with a qualified attorney.

3. $300 fine.

4. The maximum fine is $300. The maximum penalty is 90 days in jail. You may also get 90 days probation. Depending on the terms of probation; if you violate the terms of your probation, you could get a sentence of 45-90 days of incarceration.

5. $300 and/or 90 days plus about $140 or so in costs. . It is a conviction tho and would be on your record, but that would be hard to find if your prints weren't taken. Get a lawyer. How do the facts support a D/C?? Summary trial or withdrawal of charges. Call me.