What is the longest it takes to receive the work authorization card after biometrics ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Aurora, IL

My brother had his biometrics appointment before me and I already got everything including my SSN and he has not yet even received the work authorization card. He has been in initial review since November 25, 2012. I am just really concerned and want to know what can be the issue.

1. Stephen D. Berman

Answered . It should take 90 days from the date of filing unless there is a request for evidence.

2. Laura Mandell

1

Answered . What did your brother apply for? In USCIS-land, a processing time of several months is very common for many applications, so there is probably no need for concern.

3. Irene Vaisman

Answered . depends on what he applied for

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.