What is the Letter format for refiling I 765 application

Collierville, TN |

I have made few errors while filing the application I -765.USCIS asked me to refile the whole application again with a cover letter.Can someone please tell me the format for the cover letter.I have error in my name and I-94 number.So what are all the documents should i have to attach as proof? I will be very thankful If someone could e-mail me the format to maruthi.maestro@gmail.com

1. If you have made all these errors, then it is time to hire an experienced immigration attorney to handle the matter before you really get yourself in trouble.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. This board is a good starting place for heads up information only. Why don't you retain an attorney? Immigration law is federal practice. You can contact your local/avvo attorneys to assist you. Good luck.

3. My colleagues are correct.

Guerra Saenz, PL--Immigration Attorneys (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.