What is the Letter format for refiling I 765 application

Asked over 2 years ago - Collierville, TN

I have made few errors while filing the application I -765.USCIS asked me to refile the whole application again with a cover letter.Can someone please tell me the format for the cover letter.I have error in my name and I-94 number.So what are all the documents should i have to attach as proof? I will be very thankful If someone could e-mail me the format to maruthi.maestro@gmail.com

1. 2

Answered . This board is a good starting place for heads up information only. Why don't you retain an attorney? Immigration law is federal practice. You can contact your local/avvo attorneys to assist you. Good luck.

2. 1

Answered . If you have made all these errors, then it is time to hire an experienced immigration attorney to handle the matter before you really get yourself in trouble.

3. Answered . My colleagues are correct.