What is the Letter format for refiling I 765 application

Asked over 1 year ago - Collierville, TN

I have made few errors while filing the application I -765.USCIS asked me to refile the whole application again with a cover letter.Can someone please tell me the format for the cover letter.I have error in my name and I-94 number.So what are all the documents should i have to attach as proof? I will be very thankful If someone could e-mail me the format to maruthi.maestro@gmail.com

1. Young Ah Ri

2

Answered . This board is a good starting place for heads up information only. Why don't you retain an attorney? Immigration law is federal practice. You can contact your local/avvo attorneys to assist you. Good luck.

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . If you have made all these errors, then it is time to hire an experienced immigration attorney to handle the matter before you really get yourself in trouble.

3. Luis Alberto Guerra

Answered . My colleagues are correct.