What is the legal definition of ,failure to obey traffic-control devices?

Florence, SC |

while leaving my housing community there is a stop sign on the right side of the entrance road. the stop sign is about 10 feet or less before you get to the corner entrance. when i stop at the sign in order to see the intersection to the street, you must drive up to the curve.
A state trooper was approaching on the other side of the street.
As I was pulling out of the intersection, I saw him and he looked at me.Before I know what happened this officer made a U-turn and was behind me with his lights on.

I pulled over. He said that I did not stop at the stop sign. I responded that I did stop and he replied that he has me on video.
I have been to the hearing for the infraction and plead not guilty.This happened in 2010.
I just received notice for the jury selection march 2012.

the ticket code for this infraction is :SC-56-5-2740

In your case, it means you did not stop at the stop sign. You should take an attorney with you .

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.