What is the law if anybody make fake resume and lie to employer ? I am international citizen with USCIS immigration status

Dayton, OR |

One IT consultancy offered me free training + transportation + accommodation and I moved in their city. I just know that after this few weeks training they will make fake 5-8 year work experience in US and send in client work place through their vendor. Even I need to lie in work place that I worked 5-8 year in USA. In reality I don't have any work experience in USA and I just got work permit 2 months ago and I came USA 1.5 years ago. I don't want to accept their this fake identity. If I say
no they said I need to return back their investment for this training and otherwise they will go in court house. They signed me paper that I have work for them after training and if I leave the training i have to pay back everything (around $500 to $600) in 30 days. What should I do?

Run, don't walk, to your nearest experienced immigration attorney in your area and secure a consultation.

thank you for your suggestion. these consultancy people are rich and powerful. I don;t have job right now and no bank balance to go attorney. So i am here for suggestion. Thank you again

You need to consult with an immigration attorney ASAP.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

This is fraud. Do not cooperate with them.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Thank you sir for reply. i don't have job, money to go attorney. By law can they go court house and make case on me? I am worried that it will make my bad history and immigration issue in future.

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Cooperating with them would make things worse for you.

Recommended articles about Immigration