What is the l1b extension approval rate 2013.

Phoenix, AZ |

I am planning to file L1b Extension, Is any one get the L1b Extension now a days?
I did lot of search and I knew the lot of rejection going on now a days for l1b Extension.
Please let me know what is the main points which I need to take care before apply L1b Extension or after getting RFE also, I want extension without any problem. Please suggest so I can plan accordingly..thanks in advance!

Depends on the specific facts of the individual case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Thanks Ferrari sir, I really appreciate for your answer, I have ”specialized knowledge“ and our client are making business based on my only Specialized Knowledge (some internal tool which we are providing to client based on their specific requirements since 2 year and client and our company XYZ both knew this internal tool are not available in US market) and we have sufficient details to prove it and I am looking advice from your side what are the specific details they want on L1b extension. So I can send if in case of REF and get the L1b extension smoothly.

34% or more less than what it was 2 years ago, thanks to rampant fraud and perceived abuse of the L-1B "Specialized Knowledge" category by far too many.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thanks Giacomo sir, I really appreciate US law and your point of answers . I have ”specialized knowledge“ and our client are making business based on my only Specialized Knowledge (some internal tool which we are providing to client based on their specific requirements since 2 year and client and our company XYZ both knew this internal tool are not avaliable in US market) and we have sufficient details to prove it and I am looking advice from your side what are the specific details they want on L1b extension. So I can send if in case of REF and get the extesion smoothly.

Recommended articles about Immigration