What is the immigration law

Flushing, NY |

I have know the same law of 2 years green card & 10 years green card and what is law of immigration

A two-year 'conditional' green card is only issued to someone who obtained their residence through marriage to a US citizen, and who received the residence before the second anniversary of the marriage. A card valid for a ten-year card period is the 'standard' card; it is issued to a resident other than one described in the first sentence.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. A consultation with an experienced attorney is always the best way to go.

I don't understand your question. The years of wait for visa availability is determined by the DOS Visa Bulletin.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

I also cannot understand your question.

Debbi Klopman, ESq.
398 Bergen Street
Brooklyn, NY 11217
www.debbiklopmanlawoffice.com
dkny430@aol.com
718 622 1208
This advice was intended to be general in nature and not to be taken as a legal opinion or legal advice and was not deemed to create an attorney-client relationship

Debbi Klopman, ESq. 398 Bergen Street Brooklyn, NY 11217 www.debbiklopmanlawoffice.com dkny430@aol.com 718 622 1208 This advice was intended to be general in nature and not to be taken as a legal opinion or legal advice and was not deemed to create an attorney-client relationship

I agree that the question is confusing. There are investor visas that also require a conditional resident period, but marriage based visas are more often the issue.

A person can lose their green card status if they leave the U.S. after the expiration of the two year card. That is, unless they file a petition to remove the 2 year condition on their permanent resident status.

For more information on self and joint petitions that may remove the condition and create permanent resident status, I strongly recommend an appointment or teleconference with a competent and experienced immigration attorney.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration