What is the general compensation of Whiplash and Mild Concussion from a rear-end collision in the state of South Carolina ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Myrtle Beach, SC

I was in a collision and not at fault. I was rear-ended at a red light; I went to the ER and was told I have Whiplash and a Mild concussion. I would like to know the general price range of this type of claim without being represented by an attorney at this time.

7

Answered . A plethora of factors go into putting a number on a case. Without a lawyer, you'll likely get #1. no money or #2. a tiny nuisance settlement. Retain a personal injury lawyer to get maximum compensation. Good luck.

2. Jonathan Parker Edwards

4

Answered . Attorneys typically take 1/3 of any settlement you receive. The attorney does not get paid until you do.

3. Jeffrey Mark Adams

5

Answered . Zero to __
    What I can state with almost absolute certainty is that you will net less on your own than with qualified counsel.

4. Albert Lee Crosner

4

Answered . Contact a local area personal injury attorney right away.

5. Michael R Crosner

4

Answered . There is no magic formula - it depends on may things (ie. extent of injuries; disability; wage loss; future treatment; medical charges etc etc) consult a local personal injury attorney - they are trained to handle these cases & maximize your injuries

6. David Ian Schoen

Pro

3

Answered . These types of cases are extremely nuanced and have almost an unlimited number of variables that you will not be able to grasp if you have not spent a career doing so. If you want to make sure that you do NOT maximize the value of your case, handle it yourself.

7. Stacy E Pepper

Pro

1

Answered . Anyone that tries to handle a personal injury case on their own in this day and time is foolishness.