What is the general compensation of Whiplash and Mild Concussion from a rear-end collision in the state of South Carolina ?

Myrtle Beach, SC |

I was in a collision and not at fault. I was rear-ended at a red light; I went to the ER and was told I have Whiplash and a Mild concussion. I would like to know the general price range of this type of claim without being represented by an attorney at this time.

Contact a local area personal injury attorney right away.

Mr. Crosner is licensed to practice law in California and has been practicing law in California since 1978. The response herein is general legal and business analysis.. It is not intended nor construed to be "legal advice" but rather it is analysis, and different lawyers may analyze this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

Zero to __
What I can state with almost absolute certainty is that you will net less on your own than with qualified counsel.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

There is no magic formula - it depends on may things (ie. extent of injuries; disability; wage loss; future treatment; medical charges etc etc) consult a local personal injury attorney - they are trained to handle these cases & maximize your injuries

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

Attorneys typically take 1/3 of any settlement you receive. The attorney does not get paid until you do.

Please be advised that this comment should in no way be interpreted as legal advice, nor should one rely on this comment in making a final decision about his or her case. Each case is fact specific and peculiar in its own way. Thus, you should consult with an attorney in-person or over the phone, explaining your particular situation, so that the attorney can render fully effective and competent assistance tailored to your particular situation.

A plethora of factors go into putting a number on a case. Without a lawyer, you'll likely get #1. no money or #2. a tiny nuisance settlement. Retain a personal injury lawyer to get maximum compensation. Good luck.

These types of cases are extremely nuanced and have almost an unlimited number of variables that you will not be able to grasp if you have not spent a career doing so. If you want to make sure that you do NOT maximize the value of your case, handle it yourself.

Anyone that tries to handle a personal injury case on their own in this day and time is foolishness.

Attorney Stacy E. Pepper is licensed in all State and Federal Courts in Mississippi. He is a founding Partner in the law firm of Pepper & Odom, P.C. Nothing posted here constitutes any attorney client relationship and is meant for educational purposes only. Office hours are 8:00 a.m till 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Phone: 601-914-9219 Facsimile: 888-456-2160 www.pepperodom.com