What is the form for pardon in immigration?

my mother got deported in the 70s when she apply for a visa in our country she was granted with the visa until 9/11 where the goverment got more strict. She went to renew her visa and they ask her if she was ever reported. She answer no, because she did not remember. I am a citizen now and i want to fix my mother status

1. You facts are a bit confusing. Are you saying that your mom was deported in the 70s, but stayed? Or did she physically leave? And at what point did she get a visa and why kind? And when exactly did she go to renew this visa? And have they accused her of misrepresentation ?

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

2. It sounds like you might be asking about the I-212. You should consult with an attorney to make sure that your facts are completely understood.

3. As a citizen you can petition for your mother. However, the fact that she was previously deported will have to be addressed as well as he fact hat she failed to disclose the deportation on a visa application. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review her case and advise you how best to proceed.

-----------
    Jeffrey A. Devore, Esq.
    Board Certified Immigration Attorney
    Devore Law Group, P.A.
    2925 PGA Blvd., Suite 204
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
    Telephone: (561) 478-5353
    Facsimile: (561) 478-2144
    Skype: jeffrey.a.devore
    email: jdevore@devorelawgroup.com
    web: www.devorelawgroup.com

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation.