What is the form for pardon in immigration?

my mother got deported in the 70s when she apply for a visa in our country she was granted with the visa until 9/11 where the goverment got more strict. She went to renew her visa and they ask her if she was ever reported. She answer no, because she did not remember. I am a citizen now and i want to fix my mother status

Los Angeles, CA -

Veronica Tunitsky

Veronica Tunitsky

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

You facts are a bit confusing. Are you saying that your mom was deported in the 70s, but stayed? Or did she physically leave? And at what point did she get a visa and why kind? And when exactly did she go to renew this visa? And have they accused her of misrepresentation ?

Myron Russell Morales

Myron Russell Morales

Immigration Attorney - Austin, TX

It sounds like you might be asking about the I-212. You should consult with an attorney to make sure that your facts are completely understood.

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Immigration Attorney - West Palm Beach, FL

As a citizen you can petition for your mother. However, the fact that she was previously deported will have to be addressed as well as he fact hat she failed to disclose the deportation on a visa application. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review her case and advise you how best to proceed.

-----------
Jeffrey A. Devore, Esq.
Board Certified Immigration Attorney
Devore Law Group, P.A.
2925 PGA Blvd., Suite 204
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Telephone: (561) 478-5353
Facsimile: (561) 478-2144
Skype: jeffrey.a.devore
email: jdevore@devorelawgroup.com
web: www.devorelawgroup.com