What is the fastest way to legally enter the United States after getting 'voluntary departure'?

Asked over 2 years ago - Garden City, KS

I was taken to the U.S. when i was 10 years old by mother, who had just devorced my father. We lived in Kansas for about 11 years and during this time she (for some reason) did not apply for recidency or anything.At the age of 21 I got sent to jail for possesion of paraphanelia and my family hired a lawyer to see if he could keep me from getting deported. He said that the only thing he could do was to get the judge to grant me voluntary departure. I have been in mexico for 2 months and was wanting to know what would be the easiest and fastest way to legally return to the U.S.. All of my family living in kansas are now residents and soon-to-be citizens, and i have a girlfriend who is a citizen and with whom i was supposed to get married before i was sent to jail.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

2. Robert West

3

Answered . Alot depends on the paraphanelia and what if any residue of what drug was found in it.

3. Neil Ian Fleischer

Pro

3

Answered . Also sounds like you are subject to a 10 year ban unless you obtain a harship waiver

Www.immigrate2usa.com