What is the efficient way for this false accuse? I make the complain statement, where can I sent this complain?

Flushing, NY |

Tenant self make scar and call 911, 911 officer come simply detained the landlord...

Seem it is easy to false accuse? One simply make scar by self and call 911 to detain.Of course the judge will win back justness, but monthes pass!!! Can the landlord ask for DNA test? I - a weak girl never ever touch the tenant that day!!!

Can I sue the tenant false accuse? if yes, how?

seizure patient suffer violence and delay 911 call,even worse 911 not come...rude tenant make scar herself and police simply detain the landlord. That is why i wonder it is easy to false accuse.

Looking forward some professional attorney value solutions!!!

This is very confusing. Can you please rephrase this question? I think you mean, can you sue a tenant for making false accusations to the police?

Answers to questions posted on the AVVO website as well as content contained on The Sanders Firm, P.C., website is intended for informational purposes only. Nothing in such answers or the content contained on The Sanders Firm, P.C., website is to be considered as either creating an Attorney-Client relationship between the reader and The Sanders Firm, P.C., or as the rendering of legal advice for any specific matter. Readers are responsible for obtaining such legal advice in consultation with a licensed Attorney.

Obtain assistance to rephrase your question.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.