What is the easiest and fastest way to be able to legally recieve donations.

Baltimore, MD |

I have a court case that a lot of people are interested in and I still need to find an attorney but need help in donations, but I want to make sure it's done legally. What is the easiest way of being able to accept donations from people that want to help pay attorney fee and court costs?

1. I would recommend that you meet with an estates attorney to create a trust to accept donations.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

2. They can directly pay your attorney!

3. People have a particular interest in a divorce case? As my colleague suggests, a trust, and MOST CAREFUL records.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.