What is the definition of Incidental Contact? Charges... Harassment (summary offense) and Stalking (first degree misdeameanor)

Asked over 1 year ago - Bethlehem, PA

The person says, see's me frequently where works. I shop at the supermarket frequently in the evening after leave a public library . She said on two seperate occasions had parked by her car in the back part of the supermarket parking lot (two months apart). On the second time know for sure that didn't. On two seperate dates within a week, says followed her to a beer distributor and saw me in the rear view mirror. I was never there and when was at the supermarket went straight home. I live half a mile from the store. She said that followed her around town several places and remember that wasn't in the area. I can show where was time wise by debit card (statements) and food stamp purchases though the time isn't on the paper and have many receipts from the days said this had occured..

1. Robert C. Keller

3

Answered . Your attorney will be able to educate you on the charges. Stop posting and work with your attorney to defend the case.

2. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . Why are you reposting this same question. It was thoroughly and appropriately assessed the last time. Seems to me that you are abusing the good will and efforts attorneys provide to people with legitimate questions. If you are serious about getting legal help you need to pay for it.

3. John Paul Thygerson

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.