What is the current waiting period for a hearing when filing for N-336 at USCIS San Jose?

San Jose, CA |

1. What is the actual waiting time period for a hearing under form N-336 for USCIS office in San Jose, CA? How long do applicants of N-336 currently wait before a hearing is scheduled by USCIS in San Jose?
2. How long after the hearing does USCIS in San Jose schedule the naturalization ceremony?

Processing times are public information and can be looked up on USCIS website.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

I have looked it up but only processing times for N-400 is available but not for N-336. Can you please provide the link for USCIS website that shows the processing times for N-336 in San Jose, CA.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

OK, let me look it up for you.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

You are correct. They do not post appellate time. From my experience it take between 8 month to a year to get a new interview. You will not have a hearing. All you get is an interview with another officer.

I agree

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Do you have the link or personal knowledge as to what is the current waiting time for a hearing?

I agree with my colleagues

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.