What is the cost of a parole lawyer

Asked about 3 years ago - 77032

i need to get more info on this type of stuff cause i don't want to waste money and that is what will happen if you don't know anybody know of a good parole lawyer that you has dealt with. what is the time frame that you should hire one when needed.i need help new to this please be honest know joke my husband life depend on this.

1. Mark Anthony Correro

Answered . A good parole lawyer can be the difference between getting parole or being denied. The parole panel will start reviewing your husband's case 60 days before he's eligible. That means that you need to hire a parole lawyer at least 6 months before he's up from parole. It takes time to force TDCJ to send all of his records and put together letters of support. Also, if he needs an independent exam by a doctor or psychologist, it takes even longer. The costs depends on the type of case, his history, and the experience of the lawyer. But hiring a cheap parole lawyer is not worth the money.

2. Cynthia Russell Henley

Answered . I've said this before - call Mary Samaan in Houston. She is not overpriced and she is an excellent lawyer. I've been at this for 23 years & I think she is shortly behind me.