What is the correct way to report a Judge! Also would it make a difference? I've had the same visit schedule for 10 years!

How can I get my schedule changed with a Judge that wont read the file, hates me and my case, and is always angry when on the bench?

Culver City, CA -

Attorney Answers (1)

Michael Raymond Daymude

Michael Raymond Daymude

Litigation Lawyer - Sherman Oaks, CA

You can file a complaint here: http://cjp.ca.gov/

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for... more

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.