What is the correct way to list additional addresses on form i-821D for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?

Harrisburg, PA |

I need to list two more addresses on my application but there is not enough space on the main page. How can I AND should I list them on page six of the application?

Write page 4, part 2, and address # in the boxes on page 6 of the application, then fill out the additional addresses (including the dates) in the lines below.

Prior to filing any documents, you should consult an attorney. There are many legal implications involved with filing this form. Moreover, you may have better options available other than DACA.

Is there a certain order in which the addresses be written out? Or it just doesn't matter as long as the dates are provided?

Lam Dang Truong

Lam Dang Truong

Reverse chronological order, and you must include all dates.

Any that do not fit the space provided on the form would be listed on a separate sheet of paper.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.