What is the correct way to list additional addresses on form i-821D for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Harrisburg, PA

I need to list two more addresses on my application but there is not enough space on the main page. How can I AND should I list them on page six of the application?

1. Lam Dang Truong

Best Answer

Answered . Write page 4, part 2, and address # in the boxes on page 6 of the application, then fill out the additional addresses (including the dates) in the lines below.

Prior to filing any documents, you should consult an attorney. There are many legal implications involved with filing this form. Moreover, you may have better options available other than DACA.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Any that do not fit the space provided on the form would be listed on a separate sheet of paper.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.